|Text to Speech Software||
|Home | Download | Order | Screenshot | FAQ | News | Links | Contact Go|
It's very easy.
1. Click File->Open to add C:\My Documents\Stock.txt to the play list.
2. Click on the "Stock" tab to make sure it's the current document.
3. Click Playback->Read Aloud.
2. Is there a convenient method to listen to my email with IISC?
Open your email program, highlight the text from an email message, hit Ctrl+C and click Read Now! when prompted. Then...listen.
3. I'm uninterested in the quality of mp3 audio files. I just want to get the smallest mp3 files. How to set?
In the Conversion tab of the Options dialog, select 24 KHZ from the Resample Frequency combo box and select 8 KBPS from the Bitrates combo box.
4. Is there a shortcut to convert text files to mp3 files?
Yes. In the Windows(R) Explorer, right-click on a .txt files and select Read to MP3 command from the context menu. Please wait for a moment when converting.
5. Where I can download more voices from?
You can download more voices/speech engines here!
6. Does IISC support command lines?
IISC has a powerful command lines processor. It allows you to do the following operations:
Text Block to Speech
Text File to Speech
Text Block to WAV
Text File to WAV
Text Block to MP3
Text File to MP3
WAV to MP3
MP3 to WAV
List all speech engines on your system
Get the detail of a special speech engine
And many options available for special needs.
Click here for more detail about command lines of IISC.
7. How to purchase IISC and get a registration code to unlock my copy?
Now for only $49.95 downloaded from Internet. A registration code'll be emailed to you immediately.
Click here to Buy Now online via a secure server
Now you got your registration info, like this
Registration Name: XXXXXXXX
Registration Code: XXXX-XXXX
On the Buy & Register dialog, enter your Registration Name and Registration Code and press the Register! button. That's all!
8. Is your online order form secure?
Yes, it is 100% secure.
9. Do I have to pay for the upgrades?
No! All upgrades are free to registered IISC users.
10. Is tech support free?
Yes! It's free for all.
11. How much is it?
IISC costs only $49.95 for the option of email registration.
12. What is the system requirement?
You will need a Pentium 100 PC or higher, 16MB RAM or more and a soundcard. The operating system should be Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows NT 4.0, Windows ME or Windows XP.
13. I have more questions - who should I write to?
Please click here to send your additional questions.